BC Vintage Truck Museum, Cloverdale, Surrey BC Canada
It is generally believed that the museum's 1914 FWD is a WW1 unit. When the war ended there was a glut of vehicles and many were repurposed for for construction and utility work. The BC Electric Company was largely a British influenced and managed company at that time, which likely explains why they purchased this truck from England.
After the FWD was shipped to Vancouver, it was used to haul coal and plow snow from Vancouver's streetcar system.
Comet Delivery purchased it in 1929, and it remained at Bob king's Pender Street Warehouse, until donated to the Provincial Museum. Museum staff restored this truck in 1974.
Wisconsin "T" head 30 H.P. 4 cyl gasoline engine.
3 speed Main with 2 speed auxiliary drive.
2WD changeable to 4WD
English Cab forward(not available on American models)
3000 lbs. carrying capacity.
©2018 BC Vintage Truck Museum
Thank-you to the following sponsors to date; City of Surrey, Cobra Electric, Lark Construction, Jim Winter Collectible Car Appraisals
Zappone Trucking LTD., Tom Devlin Realtor, Ken Johnson Trucking LTD., Super Save Group, Willowbrook Chrysler, F & G Delivery LTD.
CBS Parts Ltd., John Aldag MP Cloverdale Langley
The BC Vintage Truck Museum is operated by the Surrey Heritage Society.